Well, the awesome overtime and money that I mentioned in my last post has not come to be. Too many hands in the pot trying to decide how this is going to happen. A little bit of training is involved and system access. At this point, not honestly sure if it is going to happen at all. Also, conflicting stories on if it is truly unlimited overtime where I could basically name my hours vs. it might be a couple of hours a week. If that's the case, it's not worth it. For now, I am trying to go with the flow and just keep trying to get the training needed and go from there.
Went to dinner with some high school friends last night. Very nice to get out and just be with adults and chill out. The intent was that all the graduates in my class that live in this area would go. One other had said he was, but had a sick kid. So, it was just me and one other couple ...sittinng at a table for 9 LOL. Kind of sad. However, even though I'm disappointed that the event didn't turn out like planned, I still truly enjoyed the company I was with and was able to endulge in some Pumpkin Ale.
Doing my hardest to have faith in God and that he has a plan for me. Joel Osteen talked this morning about pitching your tent in the land of hope and knowing that God has intent behind everything that happens to you. So, I forge on, finances are pretty meek right now. All I can do it keep going and hope that something better is to come.
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Gonna Pitch My Tent In The Land Of Hope
Posted by Shannon at 8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment